Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LatinWorks

LatinWorks is what it sounds like... well, not really, but I like adding "is what it sounds like" to names that sound like they should mean what they sound like, does that make sense?

Anywho. LatinWorks has been named AdAge's Multicultural Agency of the year - congrats guys! It's headquarters is located in Austin, Tx and from what I can tell from perusing their work is pretty much awesome.

I think this ad is pretty cool, too. No, it's technically not foreign or latin or whatever, but I think that it speaks to a culture of its own, that of the quintessential hard-rock Harley owner or, in this case, the wanna-be's. It is different from the other Harley ads I've seen because it is geared towards those who want to be a Harley person, but either don't think they have what it takes or don't want to do it full time. The other Harley stuff I've seen goes straight for the hard-core, die-hard, Harley-for-lifers, and focus on exclusion. On the other hand, this ad changes its tough-guy attitude to one a bit more welcoming, even if it is only until you return the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment