Monday, April 19, 2010

Cliff Freeman & Partners

R.I.P. 11/2009.

That being said, there is no website to explore or wikipedia article to peruse. However, I do have the following tidbits of knowledge:

Its headquarters was in NYC. Its clients included Quizno's, Baskin-Robbins, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Snapple, and Outpost.com.

I have decided to post a Quizno's ad, mostly because I was obsessed with it when it first came out, partially because I have a boycott on Baskin-Robbins ads - I did a campaign for Baskin-Robbins hard candy for Concepting last semester and still have a bad taste in my mouth from it (no pun intended), not to mention that the "Ice Cream and Cookie Cake" song drives me insane.



CFP (NYC). This ad is a great example of breaking through clutter. I mean, how different from Jared and his mondo pants can you get? I don't even think I know what a sponge-monkey is, but it is bizarre enough to keep my attention. And it easily gets the "any coupon works" promo into your head. Strange? Yes. A tad creepy? Yes. Effective? I think so. I sing this song whenever I eat at Quizno's and it has been years since the promo ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment