Sunday, April 4, 2010

Deutsch, Inc.

I had a friend named Deutsch once. He was pretty cool. So is this agency. Not only was it founded in 1989 by Donny Deutsch, but it is also headquartered in both LA and NYC. It's major clients include Olympus, DirecTV, PlayStation, T.G.I. Friday's, Sports Authority, Ikea, Saturn, Under Armour, and Snapple. It is also the agency responsible for one of my favorite Superbowl Ads this year: the VW Punch Dub commercial. That said, overall, Deutsch is good in my book. I just wish they'd have a name that was easier to spell - "i" before "e" doesn't help when there is a "u" involved...



Deutsch (LA). I actually hadn't seen Snapple's new ad campaign till I visited Deutch's site. I've known about their new claim of having "better stuff", but I never understood it till now. I like this ad because it kind of mocks its competitors by basically showing that they don't really have anything better or bigger or shinier or flashier, they just have good tea, honest to goodness. It gives them a very business-next-door personality, like the old grandfather who works next door to your mom's bagel shop who always has a knock-knock joke to tell you and you laugh even though you've heard it a thousand times. It's funny. It's cute. It's better stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment