Tuesday, April 27, 2010

StrawberryFrog

What's with the bizzare names? Now I think I'll name my agency BlueberryGrasshopper...

StrawberryFrog is a neat shop with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Mumbai, and Sao Paulo.

Clients: Stacy's, P&G Pampers, Truth North, Heineken, Scion, Asics, Liberty Mutual, Morgan Stanley, James Bond, IKEA, Sprint, GAS Jeans, Old Navy, Wal-Mart's Sam's Club, and more.



StrawberryFrog (New York?). I picked this one because I honestly have no clue why the iPad is useful. But this concept gave me a new perspective. Instead of thinking of the iPad as an extension of your home computer or your iPhone, it is its own technology, it just needs to be defined. With Pampers Hello Baby app, we see that your iPad can be a means of connecting with your family. It encourages family-bonding as well as knowledge about the person growing inside of you. It reinforces Pampers brand image of being family-oriented and innovative. It makes me really trust Pampers and feel like they truly know a lot about what they do. It also makes me realize the amazing opportunities for the iPad to explode, if only we tap into it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment