Thursday, April 15, 2010

Euro RSCG

Headquarters: New York City, New York. Founded in 1991, Euro RSCG Worldwide has 233 offices in 75 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. It is the largest unit of Havas. It was born from a merger with Eurocom S.A. The initials represent the founders: Roux, Seguela, Cayzac, and Goudard. In 1970, Roux and Seguela established the agency that ulimately became Euro RSCG. So, I guess, it is older than I thought. Clients include Kraft Foods, Heineken USA, McDonald's, L'Oreal, Citigroup, PSA Peugeot Citroen, and Sanofi-Aventis.

BETC Euro RSCG (Paris, France). This campaign for AIGLE clothing caught me by surprise. It actually took me a while to to realize what I was looking at. The art direction here is amazing and the photography is breath-taking. Each ad in the campaign depicts people who actually look like the animals they are supposed to portray. The tag reads: For the reintroduction of man into nature. Brilliant, if you ask me. It tells me that with this brand, I can truly be one with the elements and with nature, so much so, that it doesn't even realize I'm human. There are many bad ways they could have conveyed this concept, thankfully, they found one that was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment